Samstag, 28. September 2013

Black 'n' white dessert glasses







Hi guys!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been really active on this blog lately and that's why: Over here in Germany we have summer break at the moment and I guess I should mention it's already coming to an end. Apparently I was away on vacation and yes I have to admit, those last 3 weeks weren't the healthiest ones in my life... BUT, there's no need to say that I'm totally ready to get back on track, eat healthy and workout on a regular basis again.

So, let's get to this awesome dessert I'd like to share with you! My dear sister (you can find her lovely fashion blog here) made these delish dessert glasses yesterday for the whole family and believe me they tasted heavenly. If you are interested in how to make them, just head over to her blog where she just posted the recipe.

xo Vivi


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen