Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Cherry ice cream






Hi everyone!
It's finally summer here in Germany and who doesn't crave for a good old ice cream from time to time? And since we don't want to reach for all those unhealthy options you can get at every store, we're going to make our own clean cherry ice cream today! By the way, yes, I still do sometimes get an "unhealthy" ice cream just because I can't resist Ben and Jerry's... But it's just sometimes and I'm even doing something great by buying it because it's fair trade. :)

You'll need:

  • about 500g frozen cherries
  • 250g natural yogurt
  • 100g curd cheese
  • stevia
---> Put all the ingredients into your blender and mix them until they have a creamy consistency. I also topped it with natural yogurt and some chocolate sprinkles When I've made my ice cream I couldn't eat it right away, so I put it in the freezer. By the time I ate it and I made the photos it was frozen so I cut it into squares, but usually it's creamy.
Have fun recreating this recipe on a hot summer day!

xo Vivi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen